Tuesday, May 28, 2013

You 5 years from now?

I honestly don't know the answer to that question. Everytime someone asked me..i have no clue! Is that wrong not to know your life in 5 years time? Who would know, right? Well, I know that we're supposed to have a goal in life..but I really don't know. Honestly!

The last attempt of me answering the question was..in 5 years time I envisioned myself being happy knowing that I have contributed something good and useful for the society. Knowing that I've given a good example to my child of how he should be of value to the society, world and life. To live not whining, but actively initiating solutions to make things better and happier. I guess my 5 years is pretty simple...happy!..I choose being happy over anything else as I believe that happiness is the core of achieving everything else in life.

So..let's be happy from now on!

No comments: