Saturday, April 14, 2007

when I was M.I.A


I was out of my blog for quiet some times. A lot has happened. My brother's wedding was one of them. An interesting event indeed. From rejection to acceptance. Well, me..I just wanted what's best for my brother and family. Plus, I didn't want to hurt my brother's girlfriend (now wife). Because I've been rejected before and it really hurts. I didn't have anybody to back me up or to to help me. I was always alone. Being rejected, unwanted, unacceptable. I promise to myself that I will never let anyone feel that kind of treatment. No one should! Especially not by my family. So, I made extra effort with my heart and soul to give the very best for my brothers bride to be. And every cent and sweat was worth it. Even God helped me made it happened. I am very pleased and happy with the result and my new sister. Now my whole family accepts her and we became one big happy family.

No comments: