Saturday, May 12, 2007

a wish...a hope...dream come true...


"All I ask of you..."

Music: Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Lyrics: Charles Hart, Richard Stilgoe

Show: "The phantom of the opera" (1986).


Raoul:

No more talk of darkness,forget these wide-eyed fears;I'm here, nothing can harm you,my words will warm and calm you.Let me be your freedom,let daylight dry your tears;I'm here, with you, beside you,to guard you and to guide you.


Christine:

Say you'll love me ev'ry waking moment;turn my head with talk of summertime.Say you need me with you now and always;promise me that all you say is true,that's all I ask of you.


Raoul:
Let me be your shelter,let me be your light;you're safe, no one will find you,your fears are far behind you.


Christine:
All I want is freedom,a world with no more night;and you, always beside me,to hold me and to hide me.


Raoul:
Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime;let me lead you from your solitude.Say you want me with you, here beside you,anywhere you go, let me go too,that's all I ask of you.


Christine:
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime.


Together:
Say the word and I will follow you.Share each day with me, each night, each morning.Christine
Say you love me ...


Raoul:
You know I do.


Together:
Love me, that's all I ask of you ...
Love me, that's all I ask of you.

No comments: