Thursday, November 1, 2007

i discover healthy

"Healthy Choice" - it's a restaurant that has a menu designed according to your blood type. After you order, they will then change the generic table mat to a mat that has a description about your blood type. So, if it is me..I'm AB, i can't eat chicken...if I'm on diet, I should eat this and that..for dessert it's bla and bla..it even contains characteristic of people with certain blood type..what exercise to do..what illness you are prone to..it's soooo cool!!



Well, I had a burger suitable for AB. And it was yuuuummmmy!! Try it guys..there's one in Bellagio, and the biggest is in Kemang Raya. Worth it!!! and no guilt afterwards..hahaha...
By the way, this is my new boss, Johan..he's blood type A - he's introverted, intense, inventive, DEMANDING, perfectionist, sensitive, cooperative, creative.

No comments: