Thursday, December 31, 2009

my last horoscope reading in 2009

Today's Full Moon Eclipse polarizes your 7th House of Relationships and you may need to explore how your feelings differ from those around you. In particular, you might be involved in a power struggle with your partner or a family member as you try to establish which one of you is calling the shots. Unfortunately, there will be no absolute winner because you both lose if either is disenfranchised. As challenging as it sounds, find common ground and move on from there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I think nice post. Particularly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]