Saturday, July 14, 2007

lucky or unlucky me??


A question for you: guess who I photographed last Sunday, 8 July 2007 at 10 AM in the morning.
Is it a famous person? How famous is this person till me, Lia Sunarjo, would actually torture herself waking up early and driving 1 hour long to a super hot factory area. AND to top it up, walked on foot under the sun up to 3 different factory. Not a single aircon...
Must be a superstar, right?
This person better be!!! You know why? Clue: Head of state security treatment...sterilization of area and bla, bla, bla..
It was Zidane!!! THE famous soccer superstar!!! - millions would kill to meet him. Well, millions but me. I don't like soccer. I don't know Zidane. And lucky me, I got an invitation to meet him.
And lucky me again...after all the torture, the photo above was as close as I could get to him...wahhahahaaaa...lucky or unlucky me?
By the way, at that time I actually asked around to find out which one is Zidane...and yeeeesss..I GOT THE LOOK from everybody. Who doesn't know him, right?
Well, do you know Anna Wintour??? - hah! I rest my case.

No comments: