Saturday, July 14, 2007

no escape from shopping!



Welcome to the real 24 hour shopping paradise, anywhere, anytime..and you can wear the trendiest outfit or just your birth day suit AND in bed.
Long long time ago..when Juleha was still tiny (my internal joke to myself)..we can still hide or escape the malls and go to the bank to save instead. TODAY, there is no escape, especially now after I have successfully purchased various items from Amazon.com, Juraganbuku.com, ebook.com, ebay, etc. SUCCESSFUL ONE TIME is the key word. After that is just shop shop till your visa, mastercard, amex, etc. rejects you due to over spending the credit limits.
Ladies and gentlemen..it is wonderful and scary at the same time, isn't it.
For me, it's definitely another reduction of my alternate sport activity. Shopping was one way to force myself to exercise...now I shop while in bed.

No comments: