Friday, October 19, 2007

MythBusters : Adam : Jamie : Kari : Grant : Tory : Discovery Channel

 

MythBusters : Adam : Jamie : Kari : Grant : Tory : Discovery Channel

I just found out that you can actually write to them about a myth that we would like them to bust.

Well, I have a few myths but the problem is that I don't know or I have difficulties expressing it in English. It's an Indonesian thingy!

Myths I would really want them to check and re-check:

- "Masuk angin": is there even such thing?

- A guys shoe size determine how big his thing is!

- Chinese/Japs man have (s) thingy! (I really need to know this one..hahaha)

- If you wear green at "Pelabuhan Ratu", you will be taken by Nyai Roro Kidul (scary but really want them to proof it!)

- "Kerokan" (what's the English word for this?), does it really get rid of "masuk angin"?

See, difficult to explain, right?!? Do you have any myths you would like them to check it out? Just visit their site at above address and write to them. Who knows it gets published on Discovery Channel!

No comments: