Sunday, February 22, 2009

cute is in @ potato head.

I found a new love..i love the atmosphere..i love the food..i love the lamps on the tables and how it lits up at dinner time..

*breakfast at potato head

Please visit potato head at pacific place..you'll love the green green grass of home...you will know what i'm talking about once you're there..

*dinner at potato head

Ruben, Sachin and Johan having fun with the rubber doll..soooooo cute..it even looks good on guys!! hahaha..kawaiiiii...mecha kawaiii...

2 comments:

Johan said...

I wanted to sit down outside with my wife who is recovering from a big operation and was told that the sear was reserved

No sign, just 2 guys looking at each other

bs of course

Last visit to Potato Head for me

john said...

Hi Lia,

I really like Potato Head as well... It is right now my most favorite restaurant in Jakarta. The atmosphere, food and cocktails are awesome! couldn't ask for anything else. Btw, since I go there almost every week they sent me an invite to their grand opening last saturday. OMG, it was DA BOMB!! I've never been to any parties like that in Jakarta, Its beyond cool.. when I first got to the party i saw dancers hanging down on the poles facing the street and once i went in i saw even more dancers in each corners hanging down from its ceiling. The party was so packed!! towards the end of the night we were all shocked by a group of marching band using industrial clothes marching from the street to the outdoor area of the restaurant. The marching band was just a shocking and unique performance. on top of that they have a super cool Japanese band playing throughout the night, it's called Cro Magnon. I've never heard of them before but after the party i bought most of their CDs... It's too bad i didnt bring my camera, would have been nice to share the awesome moments w you guys.. cheers J