Friday, January 19, 2007

an introduction to lia




I've always wanted to write a blog, but never really know what to write. A bit has to do with feeling embarrased of stripping my thoughts and allowing strangers to know the real me..or at least a deeper me.

I am a person with lots of dreams..but never rediculous enough not able to come true. Honestly, most of my dreams have come true. Sometimes I feel that I am unlucky and I wished I was someone else, but suddenly I realise that that isn't true. 90% of my dreams have come true. Even love...it has, it did and it went..as I did not appreciate it when it actually came. I am stupid, especially in love. I ruin love coz I'm afraid it will leave me, which at the end it actually did and I'm lonely again. Empty.

I cannot agree more, if people say I'm complicated. Yes, coz I like to make my boring life seems interesting and exciting to me. I want to believe that I am and have an interesting life, and thinking more about it, I actually have a very interesting life that most people won't be able to relate or imagine. I even sometimes think it's an illusion in my mind.

I am the kind of person that will learn by doing...learn from mistakes...learn the hard way. Not a choice of life I would recommend, but not recommending it feels like I'm not honest or I'm being stingy. I have and want to share my life to everybody in the world, coz I don't want anybody in this world to feel that they are less valueable than others. I hope that by me expressing my rights and wrongs, people will believe in themselves more and not lose hope and faith that people can be what they want to be. All you need is a dream..courage..self esteem and faith in God. My dream is to be able to give more to other people..my dream was to be rich and do nothing else than social work. And I found out that wealth is not only in the form of material and currency, but it can also be knowledge. And I believe that I have been given alot of opportunity, experience and knowledge that money can't buy, and I would like to share it with all of you who happends to pass by this blog.

Not much but it's a start, baby steps to the foundation of my dreams. I hope I will be able to inspire and motivate people to believe in themselves. If I can do it, you can do it too. Can you imagine what you can achieve with positive people? A better life. A stronger nation. A better world to live. But I want people to always appreciate others who directly and indirectly have helped you be who you are today. Being forgotten is painful, I've felt it and I don't ever want any other person to feel it.

Who ever you are...I believe that no matter what I say here, you still will and have to experience life's wrongs and rights yourself. But why prolong when you can take a bit of short cut.

In this blog I will speak to you as honest as I've never been in my life. I am not really an honest person in words. I am honest to who I am and to what I do. I don't hide my flaws, I just distract it from sight coz you can't hide things too long, it will sure appear. I am a lonely person, I don't really have any friends. My dreams are my strength and weakness, material and jealousy is what makes me evil. Intimidation is what makes me stronger coz I will proof to myself first that I am not what they say. My failures are actually my lucky charm - this I will let you know later. It's one of my best kept secret.

I was born in 1972, January 7th in Sydney, Australia to be exact. I'm a boar. My childhood, teens and young adult life until today can be considered priviledged by others and so-so by the rest, I have an older sister and a younger brother. I'm married with someone that is so marriage material that it's ridiculeous but it's great coz now I have a son that I love but afraid that I won't be able to give him a life that my parents gave me. He is the one who adds fear in my life...fear of failing to care and preparing him for this life that he has to live and survive. What happends if I fail? He would suffer and whatever I have achieved for myself won't matter much. I am terrified!!!!


I am now in advertising...and blogs after this is my life as I know it.

No comments: