Monday, January 29, 2007

we are water















“Hado creates words. Words are the vibrations of nature. Therefore, beautiful words create beautiful nature. Ugly words create ugly nature. This is the root of the universe.”

by Masaru Emoto

The Japanese researcher in question is Dr. Masaru Emoto, chief of the Hado institute in Tokyo. He is the author of many books concerning the phenomenon of ' Hado'. The two ideograms comprising this expression Hado (pronounced hadou to rhyme with shadow) literally mean "wave" and "move". This following definition is how Dr. Emoto himself describes the phenomenon, which led him to a series of remarkable discoveries pertaining to the nature of water.
Hado: The intrinsic vibrational pattern at the atomic level in all matter. The smallest unit of energy. Its basis is the energy of human consciousness.

A rapid understanding of Hado quickly spread throughout Japan as Dr. Emoto's theory gained ground. The word subsequently became part of daily language. "The Hado of this place is really low. Let's leave." "That person has a really powerful Hado." "Let's change the Hado of this environment." Conversational pieces such as this now abound in Japan and it is largely due to his revolutionary photographs of water crystals under high magnification. Frozen crystals of water? Yes, like this..



"Arigatou" -Thank you in Japanese

This is not just any crystallised molecule of water however. What has put Dr. Emoto at the forefront of the Hado phenomenon is his proof that thoughts and feelings affect PHYSICAL reality. By producing different Hado through written and spoken words, as well as music and literally presenting it to the SAME water samples, the water appears to "change its expression". The exquisite beauty of the above crystal of frozen tap water is clearly the result of Hado being projected at it. The expression of human gratitude (arigatou) is thus immediately reflected in water. Well, if this appears to be the case then let's see what other 'expressions' water may have...




...My thoughts....
At first I had no interest at all in the book or even the topic as I thought it was another religious book. The reason being that it was a book that my husband gave my dad for his birthday last year. As anybody who knows me well, I am very cynical about religious leaders, books, etc. Afraid of propaganda, I guess. But one day, this book was just there next to my laptop and I started browsing through the pages and saw magnificent photo's of water particles and it's effect to various expressions, music, climate, etc. I was amazed by it. Then, on the same day, my dad had a discussion with my husband during our Sunday lunches and I couldn't help myself over hearing the deep thoughts of this water subject. Amazing, I said to myself. If we are made of 70% water, it means that our body and the world (which also is made 70% from water) will react as bad and as good to expressions, music, prayers, etc. Thinking about it, no wonder beautiful people will become more beautiful because people around them keeps praising them, so the water in them reacts beautifully to the expression. It goes the opposite way too. The ugly gets uglier. Our environment will destruct because we as its guardian takes it for granted, and it's the worst of "expression" kind the water reacts to. If it's scolded or ignored, the crystal is at it's worst form. Human's will reach worst stage of emotion if ignored, just like the water crystal. Now I know why praying and having a glass of water infront and drinking it afterwards, will actually bring good as its reaction is positive. And another point I noticed in the book was that water crystal reacts equally beautiful to all good prayers from any religion. With a smile I can say, that all religion teaches us to be good and is equally good. It's human's vested interest that creates the differences and chaos.

Human's, I don't know why we can't just appreciate what we have and live in peace. I don't understand when power became so important that it's worth to kill for.

No comments: