Thursday, February 8, 2007

alot of "oh, wow" moments

This is a copy of my msn horoscope..it's so strange how everything is so "what I need to hear". I have a dream to form this foundation that will advocate "empowering people to believe that they can be anything they want to be". I didn't know what's stopping me until today. I am stopping myself as I didn't believe in myself enough that I can do it while I know that I actually have no reason to "can't". I want to do this and I will do it, as I want people to experience the joy of life that I am fortunate to feel.
I know that I can do it and I will be successful in doing it. Besides me as the living proof, my goal is to gather all inspiring people from all over the world (Hide Nakata, Sugiharto, Bam Aquino, Tamara Melon, Oprah, Veronica Colondam, etc.), to spread the positive vibe and inspire. I believe that positive will attract positive, and who doesn't want to live a positive life in a positive world.
And I believe this dream will also come true. Amien.
"Ain't no mountain high enough"
The horoscope said "action"..and I did action on a request from a concern colleague about our friends that was unfortunate to have to experienced the flood disaster. Their homes destroyed and belongings gone. I wasn't sure whether the company will be generous enough to give donation or compensation for their misfortune. The company that I work for is known to be stingy and heartless. So, I went in to my boss' room and explain the whole situation. He asked me to calculate the suitable amount of compensation and proposed it to regional. Within not even 5 minutes it was approved. The amount was not much (not even close to what they had lost) but enough to at least help them get through this disaster. Therefore, now more than ever, I believe that we should never say can't when we haven't tried. If our "niat" is for a good caused, there will always be a way. When it's meant to be, it's meant to be. No one can ever block you from getting or achieving. One can only postpone.

No comments: