Monday, February 5, 2007

a copy of my horoscope reading's today


Yes, what should I do after this? Honestly, I have no clue. Here I'm hoping to be able to inspire people, empower people to believe that they can be what they want to be. And hey, just one question from a horoscope column, left me dumbstrucked, jaw dropped, blankspot with no answer to where my next destiny will be. What do I want? It's not like I'm out of dreams to follow, I'm just uncertain. And yes, my work has been occupying my mind alot - more to 90% of my tiny brain. It has been my top priority ever since business been hyperactively growing and I want to be part of the "boom". But I can't also deny the fact that I'm a bit on the bored side of life. I really need to pause for awhile and figure out which dream I want to persue to make it come true. I need to lose weight and go shopping in order to crack this horrible task. PAUSE. Until we PLAY again.

No comments: