Saturday, February 24, 2007

"every person is special...




...you just have to know how and what to look for."


I never really ever try to find inspiration. Never looked for it either. It always came without announcement. Always a happy surprise, though. But once you're inspired, you just can't stop creating, doing good, helping others, writing, and the list goes on and on until a dead end. Sometimes but most of the time, inspiration leads us to inspire other people too. I guess God created this life cycle to make humans dependent on each other. For all the excitement - peace, love, war, knowledge, etc.


I learned most of the magic and beauty of life from my friends. That is why I cherish them the most. My friends are my heroes. They are whom I look up to.




He was a hero way before I even understood that heroes do really exist in this world. I only knew of Superman, Wonderwoman, Batman. He gave up his childhood, life to fight in the name of Indonesia in sport. Because of him, our nations anthem was heard in foreign countries. The world got a chance to see our flag "red & white". Isn't it fantastic.

But have you ever asked where he is now? Have you ever wonder? Have you ever thanked him? Or have you forgotten him and people like him? Would you want to give up your life to serve and be forgotten?

"I don't" that's my answer. He is a legend and will always be, even after life. If not to you, for sure to me.

* "Legenda" a song by Sheila Madjid



No comments: